- Fuel prices have a lot of influence on the transport sector. Therefore many carriers apply a diesel surcharge.
View our partners’ standard fuel surcharges below.
- DPD – Standard letterbox and parcel services
- Every month, DPD publishes the monthly fuel surcharge for road and air transport. View the DPD fuel surcharges here.
- UPS – Standard. View UPS – Netherlands Fuel Surcharges for the past 90 days here.
- UPS Express. The Standard fuel surcharge applies to all UPS Standard shipments. Changes to the surcharge will take effect every Monday, and are based on the consumer diesel prices as decided by the European Union Directorate General (ECDG), including duties and taxes two weeks prior to the adjustment, rounded to the nearest cent. View the UPS Fuel Surcharges here.
- CTS GROUP – Standard diesel surcharge for pallet distribution. At CTS GROUP we determine the diesel surcharge twice a month, on the first and third Monday of the month. This surcharge is calculated on the basis of the average BP bulk consumption prices. View the diesel surcharge of the CTS website here.